The Blush Palette of the Summer: The Cheek Parade

by - 03:37:00


  So it began as a normal day at work, until one of my work colleagues on the Benefit counter showed me this stunning bronze and blush palette they'd just had come in. Both Hoola Lite and Galifornia caught my eye as the most recent launches for Benefit. Hoola Lite had been appealing for me, as I'm ghostly pale and Galifornia literally smells like summer and holidays.

   The Cheek Parade also contains Rockateur, Dandelion and Hoola which are some of Benefit's best selling shades. Unlike Benefit's usual box sets, the Benefit girl on counter assured me that all of these pans are full size (£24.50 each) and for a price £49.50 for 5 shades, that is a massive yes from me. Pigmented and creamy, it's understandable why Hoola is a best selling bronzer. All these shades are beautiful for the summer and the palette covers a gorgeous range for all skin tones - my pale one included.

 The Cheek Parade is a must for that summer glow, and you can catch it at your nearest Benefit counter for £49.50.
Megan

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm so going to get this, a great way to try out different things from Benefit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This keeps catching my eye, I think I am going to have to get it!

    Dena | Dena Jayne | Bloglovin
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!! <3 I need this!!
    Chlo xx
    http://thechloelouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete