ARI by Ariana Grande REVIEW

by - 02:20:00

 So with finishing my Foundation in Art and Design and redecorating my bedroom, blogging sort of took a back seat in my life. But now college is complete for the year and my room in semi finished, I can focus more on my blog. 
 Within my absence, ARI by Ariana Grande has been my everyday wear. I love the fresh and sweet scent of this fragrance. Some of my colleagues at Boots said that they find the fragrance 'too sweet', however for someone that is a fan of sweet smells this perfume is a most. 

 The sweetness reminds me of Cheryl Fernandez-Versini StormFlower perfume - which I absolutely adore. I'm not even a particularly big fan of Ariana, however she has really done it with this sent and the packaging! 

 This is one of my favorite bottle designs ever, I love the cuteness that the pom-pom adds to the bottle and it suits my new room like a treat. Ariana, it's a yes from me! 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have to agree that these bottles are super cute. Those rose good lids too! I've not tried the perfume though. Xx

    ♥ Carly Susanne - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty bottle, I didn't even know Cheryl had a fragrance! Thanks for sharing, always looking for new perfumes.

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty perfume! I'm not a huge fan of Cheryl's Stormflower but I'll have to have a sniff of this when I next go into Boots. I love everything about your blog by the way and gave you a follow on bloglovin :) Also, where did you get that white dish from? Looks so cute x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try this as the bottle is SO cute xx

    ReplyDelete